T Time has moved. Please come and visit our new website http://thetomlinsons.tumblr.com/
I can't wait to visit! I hope you keep some of the turtles as pets.
WELL, WHAT GOOD NEWS FOR THOSE OF US WHO LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOU!! RJT and I are SO excited to finally hear the news!!
Yay! My prayers are answered! Phil and I are so glad. We'd like to think the book was what finally pushed you over the edge ;) We LOVE you!
No way! Want to stop in Minnesota on your way out? We would love to have you. When are you moving? We need details!!
Yay for a decision! Selfishly I'm super sad...but know that God is doing a 'million things'!! Can't wait to read more!
5 comments:
I can't wait to visit! I hope you keep some of the turtles as pets.
WELL, WHAT GOOD NEWS FOR THOSE OF US WHO LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOU!! RJT and I are SO excited to finally hear the news!!
Yay! My prayers are answered! Phil and I are so glad. We'd like to think the book was what finally pushed you over the edge ;)
We LOVE you!
No way! Want to stop in Minnesota on your way out? We would love to have you. When are you moving? We need details!!
Yay for a decision! Selfishly I'm super sad...but know that God is doing a 'million things'!! Can't wait to read more!
Post a Comment