Tuesday, August 24, 2010

32 Weeks

I am 32 weeks today!

I think I may have forgotten to mention that my due date was moved up a week. I am now due October 19th! My 20 week ultrasound, my current belly measurements, and I guess my LMP dated me a week earlier than I thought... my MD just forgot to tell me until my last appointment! Wonderful!

So, today Baby T is as large as a jicama bulb - 17" long and almost 4 pounds. She may have reached her max length by now and should be putting on mostly weight (chunky monkey fat) from here on out. All this weight she is gaining is giving me a new pregnancy symptom... heartburn!

2 comments:

Chris Tomlinson said...

Yay for meeting Baby T one week sooner and for having heartburn one less week!

Lindy said...

What a fun thing to find out! (Although now you probably won't have her on Anna's bday 10/25 :( ) Gotta love heartburn...I even slept propped up lots of nights because lying down was so miserable. I love the pictures, btw. You look great. I think it's amazing you can still wear that same tank top! :)

Post a Comment