Thursday, September 16, 2010

35 Weeks

Made it 35 weeks! Yes, I was worried. I have two friends that went into labor at 34 weeks so this was an important week. The next milestone will be 37 (because another friend went into labor... silly me!).

Baby T is as big as a honeydew melon - about 18" long and a little over 5 pounds. We had a doc appointment today and found out she is head down (yeah!) and doing well.


2 comments:

Megan Lockridge said...

Anna I felt the same way! I had all these little milestones that I checked off each week. Got past 34 weeks- check. Made it past my BIL's wedding-check. 37 weeks and full term- check! And then he kept waiting and I was finally ready!!

Hope everything is going great and you're enjoying these last few childless moments and preparing for her arrival.

Lindy said...

I can't believe it's so close! We're so excited for you guys and praying for you. Any new house pictures?

Post a Comment