Thursday, March 3, 2011

4 Months Old Now

I am 4 months old now and growing up way to fast for mommy (and maybe daddy, too).


No, its not summer. But this outfit thingy my mommy wore when she was a baby and Grandma Cookie kept is and passed it on to me.




I found my toes! I love to look at them and hold them.


Showing off one of mommy's favorite outfits.



The doc said I'm in the 95% in height! So now I am tall and thin just like daddy.

3 comments:

Judy said...

She is growing up too fast! She'll be walkin by the time we see her. lol

Becky said...

so cute! love her looks. I want to see a smile though Avery!

Cara and Matt said...

anna..her eyes are amazing. I love the picture of Chris and she. I would frame that right by my bed!!! So cute!

Post a Comment