Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas with the Inns Family

We spent Christmas with the Inns Family in Cambridge.
Here is a peek into the family traditions we keep...

New tradition: baby


Typical traditional: eating. LOTS of eating.
I made some fabby chicken chili Aaron is enjoying.
I hope that lip isn't because of the chili....


Typical dad tradition: guns.
Every year the kids get a new gun to play "shoot 'em upski"
this year we got potato guns! They made a mess.




Final tradition: tall order of silly
British Christmases include crackers and ours had music in them.
Here we are playing a very familiar tune. Can you guess which one?

1 comment:

Phil and Dana said...

We did poppers too! There will be a picture on my blog soon of us in the crowns. Fun times. Love the video - CT is an amazing conductor. I love 2010 because it is the year of our REUNION!

Post a Comment