Prepare yourself for way too many pictures of my niece. And trust me, I could go on!

Here is a picture of Mom (my sister Cara) and
Kayli getting ready for Christmas photos.
Kayli is making a face that tells me she isn't interested in photos.

Dad (my brother in law Matt) getting his turn.
Kayli looks like she is considering seriously this matter...

Looks like she isn't a huge fan of the bow.

There was a bit of staring that went on.

no comment.

I would like to think that Kayli is smiling at me. But I am sure it is just wind (aka: gas).


That is Kayli the Ewok suit! This was her traveling outfit.


She liked to be put to sleep with squats. I now have quads of steel.

Unless it was CT putting her so sleep. He just sat there and Kayli would fall asleep.
CT was the go to man when it was nap time.
(Sometimes the monkey would join in, sometimes not)
No comments:
Post a Comment