Drum roll please...
The number one reason for an absence in blogging
(men, watch out, this might be TMI):

PREGNANT! Finally. =)
CT's reaction when I told him.
Bear's reaction when I told her.
But seriously, when I told Chris he went and read all EPT and Target test directions a couple times. I think he was in shock at first. And then he made me get one more test to make doubly sure! What a good father!
Randy and Harriet took us out to a celebratory dinner with Tracy
(Scott was on work travel, boo!) and gave us some fun gifts. The new family is the one with the pictures. you can see Baby T as it's Poppy Seed self on the right of the bottom photo.
Quiz: is that baby or bloat?
And now, some extra foods for your viewing pleasure.

Baby T was the size of a fig at week 11.


17 comments:
yeah yeah yeah!!!! Love the post!!! :) So happy for you and Chris!!!!
I knew you were pregnant all along! How exciting! Please keep the growing fruit updates coming. Best to you and Chris,
Jackie Lee
We wish we could have been there to celebrate, but we are happy with our little lime. =)
love,
cookie and fish
Great post! Lovin' Baby T already!
OMG YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! so excited!!
Congrats Guys...such a fun journey ahead!!! What is the due date?
You may think you had something to do with it, but WE (and your parents) willed that baby into existence. You're welcome! :-)
Love, Lee and Kathi
Congratulations!! I wish I lived closer so I could come and celebrate with you guys! Miss you!
Wahoo! We are so excited!
Jonathan says the lime looks just like CT! :)
We are so happy for you guys.
Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Love,
Jonathan and Lacey
Congratulations, Anna! I love all of the fruit comparisons. We look forward to watching YOU and your family grow! :)
Lindy
Congrats! So happy for you guys. Enjoy this pregnancy time...goes by fast!
Woo Hoo! That is GR8 news :) How are you feeling? I will be praying for you guys :)
So fun! I should've known when you casually mentioned about wanting to be in Linda & Ray's parenting class. Looking fwd to sharing in your journey.
Oh, and on a practical note, white looks much better under the orange tank. Hey, what are friends for??! :)
Congratulations! I can't wait to see month 4 :)
Yay!!!!!! So excited for you to go on this journey! I'll be checking back each week for the update :-)
Wow! Dick & I just found your blog. What fun! I love hearing about what ya'll are up to. And another niece/nephew on the way. We're excited for you. I've got yours,Cara's and Chris's blogs on my Google home page, so I can see when you add a new post.
PS Love all the photos too, expecially baby T's.
lol
Auntie Judy
CONGRATULATIONS T's!! Hope you are feeling well.
Post a Comment