Saturday, April 17, 2010

NorCal visit to see Kayli and Cara (and the fam)


Cara and Kayli took a random trip to Davis, CA in March.
Cara was feeling home sick and Kayli needed some Auntie, Uncle, Cookie, and Fish time!
(sorry Uncle CT, we missed you!)


I also got to show everyone my first ultrasound. This is six weeks. Not much there... a blob more than a baby. As big as a lentil bean and not much more than a tadpole. But still Baby T!




By the time i got to Davis though baby T was a blueberry.


Nap time with Kayli. I think her head is almost as large as mine....


Cara and I missed In n Out so we stopped by to feast.
This was also Kayli's first experienc with In N Out and I was trying out french fries on her.
Not sure about this...





I think everyone enjoyed their time together. But according to this photo that might be debatable.



And this is what happens after I leave... Not sure what to make of it:

1 comment:

Cara and Matt said...

I just realized you posted TONS of posts. This morning I only read the first one and now I"m DELIGHTED to see so many, many more.

BTW...does Aaron know you posted this awesome BF photo of us?! Love it.

Post a Comment