Tuesday, October 19, 2010

40 Weeks

October 19, 2010. My due date. I guess only 15% of women actually deliver on their due date. So far it looks as though I will be one of the 85% who does not! Chris' labor pool is for Oct 23 (Saturday) when my mom arrives. I think I'll end up getting induced on Oct 26 (next Tuesday, one week over due) as is normal for first timers I hear.



Anyone else want to vote?


Baby T is as large as a small pumpkin! Perfect timing for her delivery month! She might be as much as 7 1/2 pounds (although the MD has yet to give me any data on her weight). This is our last food of the week, so if she makes it to 41 weeks I guess she'll just be a medium pumpkin.





9th months of growth. I didn't change very much from 8 to 9 but I FEEL a whole lot different... huge, uncomfortable, and ready to be a mom!


Stay tuned for more! Within 8 days or less we'll have a baby on our hands!

4 comments:

margaret said...

WOW! I can't believe how great you look for having a small pumpkin inside of you! Can't wait to see pics of Baby T on the outside of your tummy soon! Good luck!!

Megan Lockridge said...

Way to hang in there. I know exactly how you're feeling... I was only two days over my due date but I had been ready to go for a month already. It was torture! :) Can't wait to hear the good news so keep us posted!

Cara and Matt said...

Yep...I'm voting for Monday the 25th! 9pm. Girl. 7lbs 10oz.

Jess said...

Hang in there Anna! Spencer was a week late but SOOO worth the wait. I guess he wanted to be a christmas baby. You're going to love being a mom and you're going to be a great one!
I love the video of the progression! Isn't it amazing what our bodies can do!?

Post a Comment