Love this post! Love her! You really ARE doing great with organization cuz here you are posting! You are awesome! Avery's bunny booties are also awesome. And the fact that Bear gets to have her picture with Avery before I do is only kind of awesome. =) I guess she is in the immediate family though.....
7 comments:
She is simply precious! I love all her hair!! Welcome to a fun new chapter in life! You both will love it
Such a sweetie pie...hope the transition is going well....you all look great, even though a little tired....thanks for sharing. lol
Great looking kid. With the initials ATT, this kid is gonna be wired.
Love this post! Love her! You really ARE doing great with organization cuz here you are posting! You are awesome! Avery's bunny booties are also awesome. And the fact that Bear gets to have her picture with Avery before I do is only kind of awesome. =) I guess she is in the immediate family though.....
she is precious. Can't believe all that dark hair!!!
Congratulations T's! She's adorable.
Look at all her hair!!! She definitely takes after you Anna. Ha ha!!! She is super adorable. I can't wait to meet her someday. Love you guys!
Post a Comment