I have now reached the half way point in pregnancy!

Baby T is about 6 1/2" and 10.5 oz now, from crown to rump. But from head to toe she is about 10" long or about as long as a banana. Since she is almost all grown up, her measurements will now be from head to toe instead of head to rear end.
I have a new photo of my belly. I made a slide show so you can see it grow!
I have a new photo of my belly. I made a slide show so you can see it grow!
I don't look super pregnant yet, although I have gained about 15 pounds (whoa!!!!). I was told by a Bed Bath and Beyond employee that I look like I drank too many beers! I really enjoyed the specific way she described my extra large abdomen! =)

3 comments:
Yes, you totally and completely look pregnant! As you have since basically month 2! I don't know how anyone can believe any other story...you are so prego! whoopie!
cute belly!!!
I had no idea we were so close in due dates!! October 27th for us. Did I hear you are the 26th? That is nuts!!! Excited to watch you belly and Little Miss grow on the blog!
Post a Comment