Thursday, June 3, 2010

Some Wildlife

I wanted to share some of the wildlife we are experiencing since we arrived in NoVA. You know how much I LOVE animals.
Not pictured: last night I saw fireflies! The ticks and chiggers, and the knats the fly around your head when you stand in the grass.




4 comments:

Cara and Matt said...

Um...I don't think we'll be visiting after all...sorry. No snakes for Baby Kayli or her mommy. =)

Chris Tomlinson said...

Anna actually picked up the snake. Not a biter. The animal I would most worry about is that orange cat. He likes to pounce.

Phil and Dana said...

Um, yeah, I totally thought that was Pooser at first - especially since those are Adam's toys in the picture!
Yeah, Anna...not really selling people on coming to visit with the snake business.

DicknJudy said...

Don't blame Anna for this and other behaviors. Love of snakes comes from cousin Mike, pyromaniac tendencies from uncle Dick. Good looks? Probably from the Inns :)

Post a Comment