Week 22 came and went and I got behind! I went to Minnesota to visit the Zitzelspergers and forgot all about blogging!

Last week Baby T was as long as a spaghetti squash, about 11" and finally reached a whole 1 pound in weight! But she has already outgrown her squash phase...

This week Baby T weighs as much as a mango, which is OVER 1 pound and is longer than 11".
What to Expect When Expecting says that now Baby T "will start to pack on the pounds (which means [I] will too!) and she will double her weight by the end of the month" though I hope I don't as well!
2 comments:
You will feel the weight at 8 months! Thanks for sharing your life with us. Auntie Judy
Yeah for mangos this week! Kayli's favorite new food! Loves it! Loves her cousin too!
Post a Comment