Today marks a huge day for Baby T. It is no longer an "it" but a "SHE!!"
I have a ton of photos but here are the keepers I think. For other news, which I guess is more important than sex (whatever!) is that Baby T is very healthy, has all her arms and legs, all her organs are present and functioning; her brain is accounted for (no excuses for her!), and her size is "normal" (whatever that means?!). Good news for the Ts!






(note that the feet are 3cm long! A little over an inch!)

8 comments:
Wooo hooooooooooo! She looks great! Nice set of legs on that one. Also love your change in background to reflect her girliness :) Adam saw the pictures and is already in love. See ya, D
I LOVE her!! I love her. I love her!! I love the last picture of all of herself upside down. She's a little baby girl!! I can't wait to squeeze her!
This is so exciting to see - watching her grow every week - God's little miracle. Thank you for sharing. ~auntie Judy
Yeah!! This is so awesome!! I am so excited that it is a girl! A little baby Anna! Girls Rock!
Now you get to start thinking of names :)
Hooray for a healthy baby girl!! I am so excited for you guys!!
Yea for girls!!! How exciting!!! Congrats.
Congratulations Anna and Chris! Glad everything is going well, before you know it she's going to be here!!!
so excited for you guys!!
Post a Comment