Monday, May 3, 2010

15 Weeks!

15 weeks along and Baby T is as long as an apple,
(not wide, its probably really skinny), about 4 inches.
But in comparison to the quarter, which is was as big as just 5 weeks ago
(it was a kumquat at week 10) I think Baby T has progressed well.
My pregnancy books tell me that Baby T can now hear my voice which means that I need to increase the gospel music and decrease the yelling and screaming. Not that I am yelling and screaming, but IF I WAS then I really shouldn't since now the baby can hear me!


I've also started looking at baby stuff online and am all confused and astonished at the amount of options and information. What should I choose?!
I welcome any advice or opinions if anyone wants to offer them. I am using my trusty old consumer reports for now!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Give all my love to Baby T! I would like to talk to the little apple this week so he/she can hear my voice!!! =) And good one with the consumer reports! If you want me to look over your registry, I could. I found it helpful to have two very different personalities look at mine! Just remember one simple word-TARGET.

Phil and Dana said...

I have a book for you to borrow - Baby Bargains. It helped me A LOT. I will check the bookstores to see if there is a more recent version out with the latest crap in it. Don't worry - I was totally overwhelmed at first too! Let me know how I can help.

Chris Tomlinson said...

Can the baby hear me when I mumble?

Judy said...

Anna, you should start feeling movement soon. At first you think it's gas or something. Reminded me of bubbling cream of wheat - little burps.

Loving the photos,
Auntie Judy

Cara and Matt said...

Oh yah, Auntie Judy is right. I first felt movement around 16 weeks. You think you have the most gas you've ever had...but it's not true!! You have a baby!

Anonymous said...

so excited for you two!! miss you guys!!

Post a Comment