Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy Birthday and Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mother's Day! CT was very creative (as he usually is) and created this "Baby T Tracker" for me to track the Food of the Week extra specially!

We also celebrated Harriet and her mothering. Randy, I am not sure what he's doing.

Tracy and Harriet looking cute. As you can kinda see in front, Harriet received all her favs: diet coke, chocolate galore, Reduced Fat Cheeze-Its (who doesn't LOVE those!?), and so many other goodies I can't name them all. The plan with all this junk food? Head to Monticello for a ladies day out (but the guys might come anyway).

Bear also found a card for Harriet.





Happy BIRTHDAY to me! I turned 29 on May 1. For some reason I don't feel that old. Maybe 30 will be the "old" that is sure to come.


Celebration with the fam.


Celebration with the friends. (there were plenty more friends to show off but the camera guy took a long break to enjoy the enchiladas himself).
Ruth and Matt are demonstrating how to play Taboo here. We ended the night with games! Taboo and Apples to Apples. Can't get any more crazy than these two games with yelling and no rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment