Wednesday, May 19, 2010

FIRE

What We Do For FUN

Rob and Kemper came to help with the blaze. You can see it smoldering in thebackground. Chris might really be that tall.

I found 4 turtles after finding 0 since we moved here. It was the best day ever. Here is a picture of grumpy. I think he remembered me from last year and tried to run away several times.

Then we set ANOTHER 3 piles on fire.

I guess I technically found 5 turtles. This nasty snapping turtle was in the middle of the road when we were leaving. I tried to help it out of the road and it just got angry and snappy.

Check out this video! This is why finding Snappy the turtle was SOOo funny!

http://twitvid.com/BFDNS

2 comments:

Chris Tomlinson said...

oooh...nice video. just so everyone knows--anna's the pyro. she set the big one on fire.

Unknown said...

all i can think of when i see the fire is "burn them ticks!!!" maybe chiggers too....

Post a Comment