Joanna Ilboudo is our ministry partner from Burkina Faso, Africa where Chris and I (and Scott and Tracy and a bunch of others from Journey of Faith) have spent part of a few summers.
She came to the US this Spring to watch her daughter graduate from college. On her way she stopped by the capital to check out its grandness and hang out with the T's!
Above is a picture of the reflecting pool at the Korean War Memorial.
Below is a picture of the Washington Monument through a fountain at the capitol building.




Joanna also got to try a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for the FIRST time ever. She said "it is a strange mixture." Chris and I enjoyed sharing the American favs with her!

Joanna brought me a gift of some beautiful fabric which I can use to carry around Baby T like the Burkinabe women. Here I am showing off how to use it with Bear. I think she enjoyed it (for a few minutes at least).
Joanna also got to try a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for the FIRST time ever. She said "it is a strange mixture." Chris and I enjoyed sharing the American favs with her!
Joanna brought me a gift of some beautiful fabric which I can use to carry around Baby T like the Burkinabe women. Here I am showing off how to use it with Bear. I think she enjoyed it (for a few minutes at least).

No comments:
Post a Comment