Today I am 16 weeks along and Baby T is 4 1/2" long, about the size of an avocado, and 3 1/2 oz in weight.
Last Thursday during bible study I think I felt a kick!
I wasn't much into the study for some time trying
to figure out what I felt. But then Sunday (at bible study...
noticing a trend here) I felt the same sensation.
And now I am sure!
Baby T is practicing line dancing in my belly.
Chris and I also are working on names! In 4 weeks or less we will find out the sex. And YES we are going to find out and I cannot wait. I'm dying to know! I've brought home three name books to try and find something cool, a name to live by, and the mother of all names that is perfect for Baby T. Proving difficult so far...

5 comments:
Yay for line dancing! I've decided we should name the baby Bear, just to make things interesting.
I think the baby should be named Cookie Bear to get the g'ma into it! =)
Yes, those are gentle movements. They will get more vigorous in the next couple months. You'll think he/she is doing acrobatics! I think Baby Bear would work - you've already got Papa Bear, Mama Bear and Cookie Bear.
SO fun feeling the first kick!!! Good luck finding a name...it is difficult (I think)!!
Any book with "cool" in the title is automatically uncool. I still say make the first letters into a fun word. Kris Oscar Omar Tomlinson
Post a Comment